Wednesday, May 20, 2015

C.C. Designs Swiss Little Cloudy

 
I am in LOVE with this recent release of adorable girls that are in the C.C. Designs Store!! I just think they are all so stinkin' CUTE!! All of these stamps have the outline dies available for purchase too so you don't have to fussy cut your images.
 
My card today features Swiss Little Cloudy Rubber Stamp and Little Cloudy Outline Die . I stamped her on Copic Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
 Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, E04
Hair: E44, E47, E79
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV66
Teal: BG34, BG49, BG57
Cloud: C1, C3, Colorless Blender, RV04
 
I used an old sketch from iSpySketches (ISSC41) for the inspiration of this card. My friend Renate helped me with the cutting of the decorative papers which came from American Girl. The edges were distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The circle for the sun was cut out using By DIEzyne Dies Stitched Circles. Several of the layers were popped-up for added dimension. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Blue Skies Ahead.

 
Now head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see more cards featuring these cute girls in the May Release!! And don't forget to go purchase your new goodies NOW from the C.C. Designs Store!!
 
Rosie :)

No comments: