Monday, May 4, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Simply Gorjuss The Runaway

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! I'm back today to share my card for 7 Kids College Fund using this adorable cutie from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss The Runaway. These are some of my favorite stamps ever and 7 Kids College Fund has all the NEW ones on Preorder HERE!! These will start shipping soon, and YES I've ordered them all, haha!! 
 
I finally found my Ranger Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder! I decided to do something a little different from my normal coloring. So I stamped the image onto black cardstock with Versamark and then added the Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder. I LOVE it!!


I kept my 5x7 card pretty simple. I just backed the image with some gold decorative paper that I found in my stash and then applied foam to the back to raise it off the black card base. The awesome sentiment is from Mama Elephant Make A Wish Clear Stamp Set.

You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have an awesome week! 
Rosie

No comments: