Wednesday, March 11, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #121: ANYTHING GOES + ADD SOME GREEN!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is...
ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of ADD SOME GREEN!

This challenge ends on MARCH 24th, 12:00pm MST. Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project! 

Today I colored up this cute, adorable girl from C.C. Designs called Swiss Pixie Cupid. I absolutely LOVE her!! She's stamped on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. This is a new medium for me so I'm still learning how to blend with them. They are very juicy so they don't require a lot of pressure when coloring. I definitely need to practice some more. I also added lots of sparkle to her dress, wings, and heart using the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker.

Skin:  FS2, FS4, FS7, FS9, TN5
Hair: DR7, TN9, TN3 (Copics: E29)
Green: CG3, CG4, LG5, DG3
White: IG1, IG4, Colorless Blender

I decided to make a shaker card!! They are so much fun! I used this tutorial HERE. My dps are from Simple Stories A CHARMED LIFE 6x6 Paper Pad. The heart circle was cut out of green foam using Spellbinders Heart Circles Nestabilities. I cut the larger heart circle also to get the bigger hearts to use inside my shaker card. The smaller hearts and triangles came from the die I used on my card. Then I added some gold sequins. The sentiment is from Penny Black From the Heart Acrylic Stamp Set.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends on March 24th, 12pm MST! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your project!!
Have a wonderful week!
Rosie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the image is above and on side s of the sentiment - great designing with awesome coloring and colors!

Mojca said...

Oh waw this looks really nice Rosie! hugs! Mojca