Wednesday, December 3, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #114: ANYTHING GOES

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! Today starts a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is:
 
ANYTHING GOES!
 
Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! 
 
My card today showcases a new stamp line to the 7 Kids College Fund Store: C.C. Designs Birgitta's Snow Heart Stamp!! I LOVE this company and I'm so glad to see them in the 7 Kids Store!! She was so much fun to color!! She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics. Instead of a snow heart, I made a big gingerbread heart cookie! :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Green: G21, G24, YG67
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Heart: E11, E13, E15, E25
Boots: E42, E43, E44
 
I usually make square cards, but this time I made a 5x7 card so I could use this awesome sentiment die cut from Memory Box called Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. The dps are from Authentique, and the gorgeous pink pearls are from Doodlebug Design.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on December 16th at 12:00pm MST.
 
Have a great week!  
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

green and pink are the best combo ever! gorgeous! hugs! Mojca