Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Greeting Farm Super Secret Stamp Club~Slumber and Hood!

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you've had a great week so far! It's almost the weekend and the last day of school for Isaiah, WOOT, WOOT! Summer Break will soon be commencing, which means sleeping in, lazy days, fun in the sun and mini vacations....YAHOO!!
 
Today, I'm sharing my latest card using stamp #3 and stamp #4 in the Super Secret Stamp Club from The Greeting Farm: SLUMBER and HOOD! They will both be released individually in the TGF Store soon so keep an eye out for them.
In the meantime, Round 3 of sign-ups for the SSSC are now OPEN in the Store!! Remember that the SSSC stamps are released as a set of 3 for a special price so the best deal is to sign-up for the Club NOW. A few months down the road, these stamps will be added to the store individually at a higher price.
I've been a part of the SSSC since the beginning and I have LOVED each stamp!! You won't be disappointed....believe me! Rachel and I are both showcasing a card with Slumber and a card with Hood today on The Greeting Farm Blog!! Be sure to head over there to see her creations also!!
 
Here's SLUMBER:
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E15
Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R59
Black: C3, C5, C7
 
My dps are from Authentique Flourish 6x6 Paper Pad. The oval is Marianne Design Passe Partout Oval. The Corner Flourish Die is from Wild Rose Studio. The ribbon is from Walmart and the pearls are from Trimcraft and Recollections.
 
 
And next up is HOOD:
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E15
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I used Sketch #56 from I Heart Sketches to get my mojo going! My dps were from Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad and Authentique Smitten 6x6 Paper Pad. The Tea Party Paper Lace Doily is from Trimcraft. My heart was cut out using a die from MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 4 and embossed with Crafters Companion Petite Dots 6x6 Embossing Folder.
Now head over to The Greeting Farm STORE and sign-up for the next round of Super Secret Stamp Club!! You're gonna LOVE it!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Girl, you can colour xx

Chio said...

I love your card! I did these 'hood' theme for my daughter's bday invites. Such a cute image, I really love the socks.

truddabellz said...

Super fabulous and awesome cards! Love em. I love your coloring!!!!