Friday, June 20, 2014

Little Miss Muffet~Lil' Kitty

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone! Hope it's been a great week for you! It's been a crazy week here so far! My little guy turns 8 tomorrow...I can't believe it!! So this week I've been prepping for his party and for house guests. On top of it all, Paul came down with strep and an upper respiratory infection!! He's finally on the mend...just in time too!
 
Today, I'm sharing my latest card using a couple of Little Miss Muffet stamps. Before I get to my card, I just wanted to remind you of our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog that went live yesterday! You still have 11 days to enter!
 
Today I'm showcasing this adorable stamp called Swings 'n Slides Lil' Kitty. She's the cutest lil' kitty ever, that's for sure! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Gray: C3, C5, C7
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG53, BG57
Black: C5, C7, Black

The cat dp was a freebie online HERE. The sentiment was also an online freebie HERE. The other dps were in my stash along with the teal and gray doilies.

 Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!!

Head over to the LMM Challenge Blog to link up your "Anything Goes" card!
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

4 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, that cat paper is purrrrrrrfect! :D hope you have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Mojca said...

oh waw such a cute card Rosie! And happy birthday to your little one. hugs!Mojca

aussie aNNie said...

Super card and paper Rosie...have a great day...a reminder... I hope you have joined in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Pink and Turquoise in a nice color combination and I love how the doilies nested together. :D