Monday, June 16, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Party Paws LOVE FROM BAMBOO

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using Crafter's Companion Party Paws LOVE FROM BAMBOO. Isn't he the cutest bear ever?!! I love all of the these Party Paws Bears!!

Bear: C3, C5, C7, Black, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Heart: R81, R83, R85, R89

I used some gorgeous dps from Carta Bella Summer Lovin' 6x6 Paper Pad. The "love you" on top of the heart is a sticker from Authentique Smitten 6x6 Paper Pad. The doily is from Bo Bunny. The beautiful burlap flowers are from Petaloo. The white pearls are from Melissa Frances.


Guess what else I used on my card? It's a new addiction of mine, and it's called an Action Wobble. You cut out an extra part of your image, add the action wobble to the back and place it on your card. I stamped Bamboo twice, cut out the heart, and then placed an action wobble behind it. When you flick it with your finger the heart shakes!! I have to thank my teamie JO for all her action wobble inspiration! Now I've got to figure out what else I want to make wobble, haha!!

There are still a couple more days left to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

How sweet is this card, just gorgeous with the stripe and floral paper combination...aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!