Monday, April 29, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~BUTTONS and/or BOWS!

If you are looking for my post on The Greeting Farm's New Release preview, please scroll down or click HERE.

We have a new challenge this week at La-La Land Crafts and it's:
BUTTONS and/or BOWS!
I decided to use Watercan Marci for my cute outdoor scene! I'm into outdoor scenes lately....I think I'm secretly longing for some summer weather...not the 100 degree kind though!! Watercan Marci is definitely one of my favorite LLLC Stamps! :)
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: BG13, BG53, BG57
Flower: Y02, YR24, R81, R83, R85
Polka Dots: R20, R81, R83, R85
Watercan: C3, C5, C7

I also used a couple of LLLC Dies: Berry Flourish and Grass Border. Are you wondering where my buttons are?? Well, those cute little roses are actually Sew-ology Buttons from Hobby Lobby. I just cut the backs off and glued them on top of the Berry Flourish. :) The gorgeous ribbon and black doily are also from Hobby Lobby.
 
Now don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery.

We also have an awesome Facebook Page where you can share your cards and meet some great people!! It's also the place Irina announces special sales and give-aways! :) And, for those of you who are real social butterflies, we also have a Twitter feed!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning rosie! i love her polka dot dress and that gorgeous big bow!

Mojca said...

waw this is so cute, I love the pretty image and great colours. hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

I hope you will get some summer weather too. Looks like we skipped spring this year. We changed winter coats for t-shirts in just a couple of days. But I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying the beautiful sunny days. :)
I wouldn't have guessed those flowers were actually buttons. Clever idea to cut the backs off and then use the blooms with that die. I also love Marci's dotty dress. How cute is that?! Beautiful card! Hugs! xx