Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Jaded Blossom September 2026 Release Day 2: HALLOWEEN DIES

Happy Tuesday friends! We are on Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom September 2026 Release. You can grab the entire "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount! Individual items will be available for purchase on Thursday.

Today, I created a scene card showcasing Spooky Scenic Dies and Frankenstein Coffee Mug Dies. To create my gnome, I used Gnome Dies with Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons (hat). The sentiment on the Word Bubble Die is from the Halloween Hisses Stamp Set.

I did lots of inking around the die cut pieces, including using white ink along the edges of the black die-cuts. I made the Frankenstein coffee mug glossy by placing clear tape over the green paper before die-cutting.
 
  
****************************************************************
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $167.99

September 2026 Release will include:

6 - New Dies
2 - Stamp Sets
1- Outline Die
1- Stencil Freebie

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am EST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*Freebie Stamp  Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $186.99

********************************************************

No comments: