Monday, September 14, 2026

Jaded Blossom September 2026 Release Day 1: FROGS

Happy Monday friends! We are on Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom September 2026 Release. You can grab the entire "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount! Individual items will be available for purchase on Thursday.

This month, we have a new friend joining the family! Today, I'm showcasing Gnome Friends: Frog Dies, Frog Faces Stamp Set, and Froggin' Awesome Stamp Set + Outline Dies. I love adding details to die-cut pieces! For the frog, I blended dark green ink over light green paper to add shading around the pieces and then added spots using markers. After stamping the face onto the green paper, I used acrylic markers to add the yellow to her eyes and red to her lips and tongue.

The background sky/clouds were created by inking over a cloud die-cut from Border Dies 2. The cloud die-cut has a stitched edge. I add a line of glue over the stitching and let it dry, and then blend blue ink along the cloud edge. This way the ink doesn't go through the stitched lines. The grass border is from Spring Scenic Dies. The grassy bits under the cattails are from the Potted Plants Dies.
 
 
****************************************************************
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $167.99

September 2026 Release will include:

6 - New Dies
2 - Stamp Sets
1- Outline Die
1- Stencil Freebie

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am EST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*Freebie Stamp  Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $186.99

********************************************************

Today, we are revealing 1 new Die Set, 2 new Stamp Sets, 1 new Outline Die, and our FREEBIE Stencil.





No comments: