Monday, August 3, 2026

Jaded Blossom August 2026 Release Day 1: TURKEY

Happy Monday friends! We are on Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom August 2026 Release. You can grab the entire "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount! Individual items will be available for purchase on Thursday.

This month, we have a couple of new animal friends joining the family! First up, I'm showcasing Gnome Friends: Turkey Dies. This set with the Turkey Faces Stamp Set creates the cutest turkeys ever. When I saw the sentiment "Never Skip Leg Day" from the Gobble Squad Stamp Set + Outline Dies, I knew I wanted to create a turkey lifting weights. I was inspired by Lisa Dressel's workout gnome HERE, and used dies from Gnome Dies: Tiki Add Ons and Gnome Dies: Sport Add Ons 2 to create the weight bar.  

The background sky/clouds were created using the Vertical Stitched Cloud Card Mat Die. The bottom grassy area was created using Stitched Arch Dies and Mushroom Dies.

****************************************************************
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99
August 2026 Release will include:

3 - New Dies
3- Stamp Sets
1- Outline Die
1- Stencil
1 - Stencil Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil - Only Free Thursday thru Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. This Freebie Stencil is automatically included with all Release Packages.
 Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $141.99

********************************************************** 
Today, we are revealing 1 New Die Set, 2 New Stamp Sets, and 1 Outline Die.



No comments:

Post a Comment