Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: CHEEKY BABE


Happy Monday everyone! We are on Day 3 of The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature and today I'm showcasing this fabulous gal called CHEEKY BABE! The cheeky line is one of my favorites and I'm so glad to see her popping up again. I stamped her on Xpress It Blending card and colored her with Copic Markers.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Hair: C2, C8, Black100
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
 
I used one of the accessory heart stamps to create the candy heart pattern at the top of the card. I stamped the heart multiple times using an embossing ink pad. Then I wrote the words inside the hearts with a Ranger Embossing Pen. Next, I rubbed the hearts with different colors of chalk. The stitched rectangle was cut out using a Lawn Fawn Die. The top candy hearts pattern was then cut along the bottom using a scalloped edge die from My Favorite Things. I raised that panel on foam to create more dimension.
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

She looks like you! Great hair!