Thursday, December 5, 2019

C.C. Designs December Release is NOW available!!

The DECEMBER RELEASE from C.C. Designs is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month there are 4 new stamp sets and a Happy Word Die. 
 
Today, I'm showcasing the OLIVE YOU Clear Stamp Set. I LOVE it!! Isn't she so much fun soaking up her martini?! I also created my own background paper with the single olive stamp. I colored everything with Copic Markers. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R39
Glass Liquid: Y21, Y00, R81, RV02
Gold Pen
Stickles
Enamel Dots 
 
I created a polaroid frame with red cardstock and attached the "happy" word die to the top. To create the sentiment, I used one of the stamps from the RACCOONS stamp set and washi tape. I covered the parts I didn't want to stamp with the tape and then inked the sentiment. I pull the tape off and stamp the words I want to stamp. This way I am able to change the phrase from "eat" to "drink whatever you want!"
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out! Have and awesome Thursday!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: