It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs NOVEMBER 15th - DECEMBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “NOV IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features a gorgeous image from Krista Smith called HARVEST PRINCESS. I love her digital images! She has a PATREON Page and an ETSY Store, and new images are coming to her Etsy Store in January!
I found an awesome sentiment from LDRS Creative that paired with her perfectly. These gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses really add to the fall-like feel. They really make a dramatic statement to any project!
I recently bought some crochet flower sprays and LOVE them! A large red rose, blue daisies, some smaller red flowers, and mini leaves finish off the right side of the card.
Don't forget, you have until DECEMBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!