Thursday, November 14, 2019

C.C. Designs NOVEMBER RELEASE is now available!

The NOVEMBER RELEASE is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month, C.C. Designs introduced 4 new stamp sets all revolving around winter, an adorable Make A Snowman Metal Die, and a cute paper pad called I {heart}Snow. 
 
Today, I'm showcasing the Make A Snowman Metal Die again, but this time I created a boy and a girl snowman....from the same die. It comes with all the accessories pieces to make two different hats and mittens. I just love it!! I cut the pieces from Xpress It Blending Card and colored them with Copics before assembling.
 
 Copics:
Snowmen: BV20, BV23, C0, Colorless Blender
Boy Hat: C3, C5, B21, B23
Boy Scarf: B23, B26, C3, C5
Boy Mitten: B21, B23, B26
Girl Hat: R81, R83, R85, C1, C2, C3
Girl Scarf: R81, R85, C2, N4
Girl Mitten/Hearts: R81, R83, R85
Carrot Nose: YR04, YR07, YR09, E19 
 
The cute sentiment is from the C.C. Designs Tiny Winter Clear Stamp Set. The fabulous pink/blue decorative paper is from the new C.C. Designs I {heart} Snow paper pad. I used the Winter Forest Cover from Mama Elephant to create the birch tree background.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: