Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: SANTA BABY & MERRY CHRISTMAS Cutting Dies


Happy Monday friends! I'm back today for The Greeting Farm showcasing the two new large word cutting dies: SANTA BABY and MERRY CHRISTMAS. I love that these dies can be used alone or combined with characters to create different looks. For this Christmas card, I combined the Santa Baby die with a digital stamp in the store called BIRTHDAY BOY.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: YG24, YG25, YG67
White: C0, C1, C2, C3
 
I cut Santa Baby from white cardstock and then colored the word Santa in red and the word Baby in green. Next, I cut the word multiple times from white cardstock (5 times, I think) and glued them on top of each other to create thicker letters like chipboard. Then, I topped it with the words that were colored in red and green. 
 
 
For the inside of the card, I used the Merry Christmas cutting die. The tree stamp came from an older set called Happy Winter. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: