Thursday, October 31, 2019

Conie Fong Choo Choo Train

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today with my 2nd post, but this one is not so spooky. For this card I used Conie Fong's Choo Choo Train. I'm always on the search for cute boy images. Even though my son is a teenager now, I just love this image!

Copics:
Skin: E00, E01, E11, E13, E21, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Black: C2, C3, C5, C6, C8, C10
Yellow: Y05, Y15, YR23, YR27 
 
When I saw this digi stamp, I immediately thought of the movie Polar Express. I typed this quote from the movie into MS Word and printed it on Bristol Smooth Cardstock. Then I inked the paper with various colors of DI Oxide Inks. Next I splattered water on top and added dots of white acrylic paint. It made the perfect backdrop to this adorable boy on his choo choo train.
 
 
Conie Fong has some of the best digital images in her Etsy Shop! If you are like me, you're gonna want them all! Head over and grab some of your faves today.
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: