Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: TRICK OR TREAT 3


Happy Wednesday friends! Today's project is a Pop-Up Box Card! I always love these cards and have such a fun time making them. I'm hoping to make more of them over the next few months. This spooky one features a new release from The Greeting Farm called TRICK OR TREAT 3. I used the girl monster, clown, and the mini ghosts from the set.
 Copics:
  Girl Skin: E50, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13, E04
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Orange on Girl: YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Clown Face: C00, C01, C02, R27
Orange Hair: YR02, YR09, E19
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Gray: C2, C3, C5


I get asked quite a bit about how I find coordinating papers for my projects. For me, digital papers and scrapbook kits make things easy peasy! One of my favorite digital companies is Mindy T Design Studio. Her kits are amazing and include not only digital paper, but also tons of embellishments and sentiments. This project features the Wicked Halloween Digital Scrapbook Kit. It has 17 digital papers and 44 embellishments including those awesome sentiments! I'll have more projects featuring this kit later in the week.


The great thing about this Pop-Up Box Card is that it folds flat for mailing. Pretty nifty, huh?!


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I commented on the Greeting Farm blog but had to let you know how AWESOME this is here too!