Thursday, August 1, 2019

C.C. Designs AUGUST RELEASE is now available!

The AUGUST RELEASE is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month is full of so much cuteness from aliens to monsters to a witch and vampire! And check out those awesome dies! I'm in LOVE with it all!

Today, I'm showcasing the adorable astronaut from the ASTRONAUT and ALIENS Clear Stamp Set. He's sooooo CUTE!! To create the background I used some digital paper from Etsy. Then I added the moon from the Outer Space Die Set and raised it on foam tape. I also used the new C.C. Designs Black Olive Ink to stamp my image and the Embossing Ink Pad for the sentiment. I seriously cannot say enough great things about the new ink pads that came out earlier this month....they are AMAZING!


 Copics:
Skin: E50, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
White: C00, C01, C02, C03

I raised the moon and astronaut on foam tape for extra dimension. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out! Thank you bunches and have an awesome day!
 
Rosie

No comments: