Wednesday, July 31, 2019

C.C. Designs Preview Day 2: HALLOWEEN

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Previews for the AUGUST Release at C.C. Designs. The release will be available for purchase this Thursday at 12pm CST. This month is full of so much cuteness from aliens to monsters to a witch and vampire! I'm in LOVE with it all!
 
Today, I'm showcasing the vampire from the Halloween Clear Stamp set. Isn't she adorable?! I found some fabulous Halloween Digital Paper on Etsy from RebeccaBDesignShop, and used that to create my background scene. Digital papers make it soooooo easy!! I also used the new C.C. Designs Black Olive Ink to stamp my image and the Embossing Ink Pad for the sentiment. I seriously cannot say enough great things about the new ink pads that came out earlier this month....they are AMAZING!
 
 Copics:
Skin: C1, C2, C3, C5, E000
Hair: C2, C7, Black
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9, C10
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
 
 
This month, there are two Preview Day Mini Hops on the C.C. Designs Blog...one yesterday and one today. Don't forget to leave a comment on each DT post for ALL Preview Days for a chance at winning. Two people will win a $15 Gift Certificate to the C.C. Designs Store! 
 
Happy Hopping!
Rosie

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous card! I love the colors you used for the sky and the scene you created! The vampire is absolutely adorable, and your coloring of the image is awesome!