Thursday, July 11, 2019

C.C. Designs JULY RELEASE is now available!

The JULY RELEASE is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month is a huge release full of manly men, cute critters, and some adorable fairies! There are even new INK PADS....and let me tell you they are fabulous!
 
  
 
My card today features Fisherman Fred. I used the new Black Hybrid Ink Pad to stamp the Plaid Background onto red paper. I then stamped Fisherman Fred onto kraft paper and colored him using the Copic Multiliner. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out! If my card inspires you to make a purchase, please click on the Store link in this post or use my affiliate code at checkout: ROSEB46
 
Thank you bunches and have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: