It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! The rules are still the same, and we have 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs MAY 15th - JUNE 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAY IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features this awesome digi from Make it Crafty called Ginger. She's a portrait image with beautiful flowing hair and gorgeous big eyes. I learned how to color this image from Zoe's online coloring tutorials.
Copics:Skin: E000, E00, YR00, E11, E25
Eyes: YG23, YG67, G28, C2, N0, Colorless Blender
Lips: RV32, RV34, RV69
Inside of mouth: C7, R24
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
I found some thick glittery sticker words in my stash that I thought would go perfectly with this image. I chose the word SMILE to use with Ginger. Of course, the beautiful flowers are from I Am Roses.
Don't forget, you have until JUNE 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use at least 2 products from I Am Roses before linking!