Thursday, May 2, 2019

C.C. Designs May Release NOW AVAILABLE!

The MAY RELEASE is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. You definitely don't want to miss out on the two awesome stamps sets: one features some adorable CUTE BIRDS, and the other called JUNE AND JULY is perfect for those summer scene cards. And, definitely don't forget about the new Clouds and Grasses Stencil. I'm absolutely loving it!
 
 
 My card today features JUNE AND JULY Clear Stamp with it's coordinating outline die. To make the center cloud area on the white doily, I used the new Clouds and Grasses Stencil with some Distress Oxide Ink.
 
 Copics:
Sun/Yellow: Y06, Y21, YR23, YR24
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV09
Rabbit: C00, C01, C02, R22, Colorless Blender
Blue: B24, B26, B28, B29
Red: R24, R27, R29
 
I used decorative paper and a tree die from my stash to create the ocean scene. The rabbit and sun are raised on foam tape.
 
  
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out! If my card inspires you to make a purchase, please click on the Store link in this post or use my affiliate code at checkout: ROSEB46
 
Thank you bunches and have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: