Monday, February 18, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: I HEART YOU ANYA!


Happy Tuesday friends! The Greeting Farm introduced 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store on February 15th, and they are awesome once again! The first set, PANDA PLANS features the most adorable, chubby pandas ever! They are perfect for scene cards or for your planner pages. Next, there is I HEART YOU ANYA. She has gorgeous, flowing hair and would make the most beautiful Birthday or Mother's Day cards. The last set called IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY showcases some adorable birthday girls along with the most delicious macarons. 
 
 Today, I'm featuring the stunning I HEART YOU ANYA. I think she's beautiful, and perfect for so many different occasions! I colored her with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Green: YR23, YR67, G28
Dress: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG78
Boots: C1, C2, C3
 
The decorative papers and ribbon came from my stash. The stunning paper flowers are from I Am Roses. I LOVE these flowers!! The 3-tone color Rose is available HERE. The rest of the flowers are Cherry Blossoms.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

GORGEOUS! How long did that hair take you!?!?!
I love the ribbon and flower accents!