Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Make it Crafty: Marika Loves You

Happy Tuesday everyone! My card today features a gorgeous digital image from Make it Crafty called Marika Loves You. I love the images from the MiC Store! They have a huge variety so you can find something for pretty much any occasion, and they are so much fun to color!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Eyes: E71, E44, E47
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Black: C5, C7, Black 
 
I used some decorative paper from an older paper pad called My Mind's Eye Cupid's Arrow No.14 for the background. Then I placed foam tape behind my image to pop her off the card for added dimension. This card was so easy to put together!
 
 
 Don't forget to check out the amazing Coloring Tutorials on the Make it Crafty website. I’ve taken the skin and hair ones previously and they are valuable resources! These classes are very affordable and provide so much step-by-step instruction that you will be coloring like a pro in no time. 
 
Zoe also started a site called The Coloring Lab. There is a FREE class on the site now that is fantastic for beginners, but also a great refresher for those who are advanced. It’s definitely worth watching! Please share your creations and coloring in the Make it Crafty Facebook Group. We would love to see your creations!
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: