Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: WITH LOVE


Happy Wednesday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store on January 15th, and they are awesome once again! WITH LOVE features some sweet, adorable girls with flowers to create an wonderful floral scene. The next set called UNICORN PLANS has various unicorns perfect for all your projects, especially those planners. And lastly, DECORA ANYA reminds all of us to embrace our fun, colorful, sparkly side. 

 Today, I'm featuring this adorable set called WITH LOVE! It also has a coordinating die set HERE.

When I saw this set, I knew I wanted to create a wreath design. I just traced a circle with a pencil and stamped the large flower at the top and bottom of the circle. Then I stamped the rest of the foliage around to form my wreath. Next, I erased my pencil lines and followed the Scrubbing Bubbles Tutorial from Rhea (scroll down her page to find the mermaid one) to create the dotted background around the foliage. Finally I colored in the flowers with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Girls Skin: E000, E00, E01, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Flower Hats: RV66, V05, Y08
Yellow: Y08, Y17, Y24
Purple:  V12, V15, V17, BV08
Green: YG23,YG25, YG67, G28
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Blue sky: BG10
Dotted Background: B0000, BG10, B95, B52, BV20, V01, V000 
Colorless Blender


I cut my sentiment apart so I could stamp "hey" on the left side of the flower and "you" on the right side. The girls were stamped on another sheet of paper, colored, die-cut out, and then raised on foam tape for more dimension.


Don't forget, you have until January 18th to participate in the New Release Blog Hop for a chance at winning the January Release! It's a short hop so we hope to see you playing along!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: