Monday, January 7, 2019

C.C. Designs Preview Day 2: CUTIE BUG!

Happy Monday everyone! C.C. Designs has a HUGE release coming out this Thursday featuring rubber stamps, clear stamp sets, background stamps, dies, and stencils....LOTS and LOTS of awesome goodies! This month we have Facebook prizes for each day of previews where each winner will receive a $20 Store Gift Certificate. In addition, there are MINI BLOG HOPS on each Preview Day Blog Post, and 1 person will win the ENTIRE RELEASE!! Head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see all the details!!
 
Today, we are on Day 2 of Previews and I'm showcasing several new items on one card. First up is this awesome background created using the Heart and Arrow Rubber Stamp. I stamped it on watercolor paper. Then I rubbed Distress Oxide Ink on top. I sprinkled some water over it and blotted with a paper towel to get the lighter drops. Next, I used black, red, and white gel pens to enhance the hearts and lines. The wings were colored in with a Gold Sharpie paint pen.

 
Next, I cut out circle holes from the background paper using one of the Circle Layering Dies. Then I used the NEW In and Out Circle Metal Die to make the white scallop circle frames that I glued around the hole openings. To create depth, I raised the Heart and Arrow panel on foam tape before adhering to the black cardstock.
 
 
Next, I added foam tape to the center of these quirky bugs from the CUTIE BUG Clear Stamp Set. Aren't they FUN?! The sentiment is from the same set.
 
 
  Don't forget to head over to the C.C. Designs Customer Facebook Page and play along in all the games for a chance at a $20 Store Gift Certificate. Also, be sure to leave a comments on all DT Posts on the C.C. Designs Blog, because one lucky winner will take home the ENTIRE RELEASE! Today's hop only has me and JESSIE BANKS so it's really short!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

2 comments:

JessVK said...

Love that you created the background paper for this card. I really must learn more about distress inks:)

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the little bugs