Friday, December 28, 2018

Conie Fong: Just Like Daddy

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had an awesome Christmas! Ours has been relaxing and fun. I'm back today featuring a boy card with this adorable image from Conie Fong called Just Like Daddy. This cutie reminds me so much of my son when he was younger!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: C2, C7, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Teal: BG13, BG15, BG18, BG78
Jeans: B93, B95, B97, B99
Black Boots: C5, C7, C9, Black
Gold Pen
White Gel Pen
 
I used some paper from Echo Park That's My Boy 6x6 Paper Pad. It had the perfect boy papers. I kept my card on the clean and simple side.
 
 
I hope you have an awesome weekend! Be sure to share your creations in Conie Fong's Art and Design Facebook Group. There are monthly challenges for a chance at winning digital images from the Conie Fong Store
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: