Friday, November 16, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: ANGELS REJOICE

Happy Friday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store on November 15th along with their short BLOG HOP! Come play along for a chance at winner the entire release!
 
Today, I'm featuring ANGELS REJOICE. These angels are so sweet and adorable! This set also has coordinating dies HERE. On the little stamps, I recommend purchasing the coordinating dies because it makes it so much easier to cut them out.
    

I recently came across a tutorial on a Rain Shaker Card by Laura Dovalo. It's pretty incredible so I gave it go with this Angel card. The hubby thought it was so cool!


When you shake the card the beads slide up and down. I will definitely be trying this card again. It was so much fun to make!


You can see this card in action on The Greeting Farm Fan Page.


Don't forget to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration from my fellow DT Sisters!

Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie

No comments: