Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: TRICK OR TREAT 2

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you're enjoying this week's Stamp Features of September's new Release from The Greeting Farm. The sets are perfect for the upcoming seasons, from Halloween visitors to coffee toting fanatics. Today we are showcasing the adorable Trick Or Treat 2:

  

The adorable trick-or-treaters are so adorable!! I wanted to feature all of them on my project so I decided to make a Pop-Up Box Card. Although these take a little time to create, they definitely provide the WOW factor for your recipient!


The awesome house in the background is a new digital file from The Greeting Farm called HAUNTED HOUSE


The decorative paper and sentiments on each panel are from Pink Paislee Spellcast 6x6 Paper Pad.


I hope you are enjoying this release! I'm a huge TGF fan so I always love every stamp they put out!


This one was a lot of fun, and the great thing is that most of the characters in this set can be used for other occasions so it's really versatile. Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to grab your faves!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Fabulous explosion box. Love these little cuties. Hugz