Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: SMILE ANYA

TGIF everyone! I hope you're enjoying this week's Stamp Features of September's new Release from The Greeting Farm. The sets are perfect for Halloween, Christmas, and my Pumpkin Spice Latte loving friends!
 
Today, I'm showcasing this beautiful girl called SMILE ANYA. I love her perfectly wavy hair and cute flower hair clip. She's great for so many different occasions.

Smile Anya - Clear

 I used some adorable papers from Echo Park's Beautiful Life 12x12 Paper Pad. The large flowers and butterflies are stickers in the pack. I just backed them with cardstock and cut them out. The flowers are raised on pop-dots. The butterflies were just glued down the center so their wings lift off the card.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Yellow: Y02, Y21, YR23
 
I raised the sentiment panel and Smile Anya on pop-dots also.
 
 
 I hope you are enjoying this release! I'm a huge TGF fan so I always love every stamp they put out! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to grab your faves!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: