Monday, August 20, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: TINY PLANS 2


Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you are enjoying the new goodies from The Greeting Farm! It's been another amazing release perfect for so many different projects, including planners, calendars, and schedules for the new school year.

Today's spotlight is on this versatile set called TINY PLANS 2. Aren't these little girls fabulous?!!

Tiny Plans 2 - ClearTiny Plans 2 - Die Cuts

I knew when I saw this set that I finally wanted to pull out my Karen Burniston Tag Book Pop-Up Dies to feature several of these cute, adorable girls. Since I've been on a traveling kick lately, I decided to create a travel-themed tag book. This is what I came up with!

The tag booklet opens up to feature pop-up tags....LOVE IT!!



Here's a close-up of the left side.

Here's a close-up of the right side.

The front of the tag booklet features one of the girls from the recently released FEELS 2 Set.


No comments: