Friday, August 31, 2018

Make it Crafty: Carlie with Giraffe!

Happy Friday everyone! Before I get to my card, I wanted to point out the awesome Coloring Tutorials on the Make it Crafty website. These classes are very affordable and provide so much step-by-step instruction that you will coloring like a pro in no time! The latest online video course called MERMAID BEACH will walk you step-by-step on how to color Mermaid Sabrina, how to create an awesome background, and how to add depth by using cast shadows. You will amaze your friends and family with a masterpiece when you are done. The best news....this class is on sale for only $10!!

Today, I decided to color up this adorable image called CARLIE WITH GIRAFFE. I just love the sweetness between the two.

 Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, E11, E15 
Lips: R11, R24, R39 
Hair: C3, C7, Black 
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39 
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99 
White: C2, C3, Colorless Blender 
Giraffe: E41, E42, E43, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27, E09 
Leaves/Grass: YG25, YG67, G99

The decorative paper is from Echo Park Beautiful Life 12x12 Paper Kit. The gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses. The sentiment is a sticker that I raised on pop-dots.


I hope you take advantage of the current sale on the Coloring Tutorials! They are really awesome resources and will teach you how to color more realistically. We can’t wait to see what you create!

Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: