Monday, August 27, 2018

C.C. Designs: NERDY!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your week has been great so far! We had another amazing release at C.C. Designs this month...perfect for so many different occasions! You can check out the entire release HERE.
 
Since school is back in session, I decided to pull out an oldie, but goodie! I bought this file called FIRST DAY ENSEMBLE years ago and have made this pencil holder twice. I decided to make it again because it matched perfectly with the C.C. Designs NERDY Clear Stamp and Outline Die Set. I created my own patterned paper by stamping the pencil multiple times on white cardstock and coloring with Copic Markers. To create the tag on the front, I used the Baggie and Tag Metal Die.
 

 Copics:
Pencil Body: Y13, Y21, YR21, YR23
Pencil Eraser: R02, R05, R08
Pencil Wood: E42, E42
Sharpie Silver Paint Pen
 
The top of the pencil opens up and you can fill it with pencils or even candy. I went with pencils for this one.
 
 
Don't forget to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies! They are so much fun to color up! And please stop by our Facebook Group to share your creations with us. We would love to see your makes!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: