Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: MEGA-MINI SUMMER

 
 
It's hard to believe it's already Wednesday! Man this week is flying by! I traveled back from Europe yesterday. We had an awesome vacation, but I missed my bed and crafting! It felt great to get back into my studio while doing laundry and cleaning. So today, I'm back with a bright, summery card featuring another brand new set from The Greeting Farm called MEGA-MINI SUMMER! I think the characters in this set are sooooo adorable!
 
 Copics:
BOY
Skin: E11, E13, E15
Hair: C3, C7, C9
Shirt: YR04, YR09, B93, B99
Hat and Shorts: B93, B95, B97, B99
GIRL
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV17, RV66
Green Bow: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
 
To create the background scene, I just used Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and swiped them across some watercolor paper. Then I used a water brush to spread the ink around....easy peasy way to make your own beach background. The scallop circle frame is from MFT and the scallop rectangle border around the sentiment is from C.C. Designs.
 
 
You can NOW purchase the new stamp sets in The Greeting Farm Store. Don't forget, there is a current BLOG HOP you can participate in for a chance at winning all 4 stamp sets. Head over to the TGF Blog and leave your comment on the 6 DT Blogs. GOOD LUCK!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: