Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Dies R Us: Sealed with a Kiss

Happy Thursday everyone! It's Rosie here today sharing this cute gift card envelope featuring Lawn Fawn stamps and dies! I am a mom of one son and I'm always looking for quick and easy projects for teacher gifts. While this particular project is more lovey dovey, it can easily be adapted to a teacher theme!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
The links to all of the products used from the Dies R Us Store are shown below. Here is a step-by-step of how I created this envelope.

The first step in making this was to pick out paper with a pattern on both sides. This makes for a cuter, decorated inside and outside. I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart Envelope Die to cut out the large heart shape.

After folding on the scored lines, I cut out the heart and glued just the top of the heart to the folded flap.

Underneath the heart I added double stick tape so it can be sealed later.

  To decorate the front of the envelope I pulled out Lawn Fawn Sealed With A Kiss. Aren't these seals adorable?! And the best part......no coloring! I just stamped them on light gray cardstock, cut them out, and then used Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges.

After stamping the sentiment, I doodled around the edge of the rectangle and then added enamel dots. The seals and M'WAH speech bubble are raised on foam squares.

The envelope needed a gift card so I grabbed one from my purse to show that they fit perfectly in the heart envelope!

 ************************************
Here are the Dies R Us products used:






Thermoweb 3D Foam Squares


**********************************************************************
For more inspiration, come join the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month, and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us StoreFor your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
Come check these out! Click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

Have an AWESOME Thursday!

No comments: