Monday, June 18, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: MY UNIVERSE

 
Happy Tuesday everyone! The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on JUNE 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. Today, my card features MY UNIVERSE. There is a coordinating Die Set available for purchase also to cut out all of these fabulous images!
 
 Copics:
BOY:
Boy Skin: E01, E11, E13
Boy Hair: C2, C7, Black
Blue: B23, B26, B29
Black: C5, C6, C7
GIRL:
Girl Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Girl Hair: E42, E77
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV09
Black: C5, C6, C7
 
I used Copic alcohol inks on Yupo Paper. I love using this technique to create underwater scenes and now universe backgrounds. The stars/circles were created using the Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop Die. Then I added white paper behind it. To create the moon, I "smooshed" Black Soot and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Inks onto watercolor paper. The sentiment is from the My Universe set. I raised the moon panel and the astronauts on pop-dots for added dimension.
 
 
This is another favorite set of mine! You can NOW purchase this set in The Greeting Farm Store. See you back here tomorrow for another TGF Stamp Feature!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: