Saturday, June 2, 2018

The Greeting Farm: GRATEFUL HEART

Happy Sunday everyone! It's Rosie here today showcasing an older Faith Stamp Set from The Greeting Farm called GRATEFUL HEART. It's one of my fave sets and versatile for so many different occasions! I recommend adding them to your collection because they are great for so many different projects.
 
I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I decided to go with a rainbow theme because it was fun and I wanted to use some non-traditional flower colors. :)

 
The black polka dot paper came from my stash. The scalloped white frame was made using a MFT Die. The ribbon and enamel dots are from my stash.

 
Head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your fave stamps! You are going to LOVE them all!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: