Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dies R Us: I'm DEEPLY in LOVE with YOU!

Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this cute couple card for Dies R Us featuring Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, along with Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies. My 19-year anniversary is coming up so I had to create a card featuring me and the hubby. ;)
 
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
The links to all of the products used from the Dies R Us Store are shown below. Here is a step-by-step of how I created this card.
 
I knew when I saw this Lawn Fawn You Are Sublime Stamp Set, that I wanted to create a framed picture of a couple scuba diving together.
 
I cut several of the smaller frame in the Elizabeth Craft Designs-Fitted Frames 1 Lace Rectangles Die Set and glued them together to make a stiff, thick frame.
 
After the frame layers dried, I added foam dots to the back of the frame and then attached it to the top of the blue alcohol inked paper (left over from a different project).
 
I found some mini brads in my stash and decided to add them around the frame.
 
I cut a banner for the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Ocean Add-On Dies. The great thing about clear sentiments is that you can bend them if the die is curved so it fits perfectly.
 
Since the banner is black, I used gold embossing powder for the sentiment. On the back I added foam squares so it will be raised on the card.
 
 
 The next step was to put the card together. The wood paper is from Echo Park I Love Family 6x6 Paper Pad. I added black ribbon and a bow to make it look like it's hanging on a shiplap wall.
 
Here is the completed card with the scuba divers!
 
 ************************************
Here are the Dies R Us products used:





Thermoweb 3D Foam Squares
 
**********************************************************************
For more inspiration, come join the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month, and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us StoreFor your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
Come check these out! Click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

Have an AWESOME Thursday!

No comments: