Thursday, June 7, 2018

C.C. Designs JUNE Release is NOW Available!!

 
 
Happy Thursday!! It's official, the JUNE RELEASE from C.C. Designs is NOW available for purchase, Woo Hoo!! This release is so much fun! We have a new artist joining C.C. Designs and she introduced us to some quirky animals in the HELLO GOODBYE set. The next set MERKINI features two awesome girls....one as a Mermaid and one who's ready for the beach. The SUMMER FUN set features mermaids, a merman, and some mer-animals...so much FUN! To round out the release, we have HANG 10....two summer characters ready for the beach and waves!
 
 For my mini 4x4 cards, I used the animals from the Hello Goodbye Clear Set. They are so much FUN that I decided to create a mini card for each animal!! The sentiment for the Hippo card came from my friend a fellow DT sister JONI....Thank you girl!!


Here are some closeups of each card. First up is the alligator...or crocodile, haha!

Copics:
Green: YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67, G28
Scales: YG93, YG95, G99
Yellow: Y13, YR21, YR23
 
Next is the Cow. He's so funny!
 
 Copics:
White: C1, C2, C3, Colorless Blender
Black: C5, C7, C9
Silver Marker

The last card features the fabulous Hippo. I stamped the hippo twice so it would match the sentiment my friend Joni gave me. I just hand wrote it. I was going to use the sentiment in the set, Adios Hippos, but I don't think I'd give that card to anyone at the moment, LOL!

Copics:
Gray: C2, C3, C5
Pink: R81, R83, R85
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see the New Release Showcase Video and the list of winners from our Facebook Games and Blog Commenting. Now.....have fun SHOPPING!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: