Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: BEACH BUMS!


 Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope your week has been off to a great start. The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on MAY 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. There is currently a short BLOG HOP where one lucky person will win all 4 stamp set. The hop ends this Friday at 12pm CST so hurry and play along soon!
 
Today, my card features BEACH BUMS. This set has a coordinating die set available for purchase HERE. I love that TGF includes various elements to help you build a scene. I feel like you get the complete story when you purchase one of their sets because you get the characters, scene elements, and sentiments all together.
 

  My hubby and I love going to the beach for our Anniversary. We usually plan a big trip every 5 years, so on our 15th year Anniversary we went to Bora Bora. On our 20th (which is next year) we are thinking about the Maldives or maybe Bora Bora again since we loved it so much! I created this scene card to represent us!

 
 
Don't forget all the new stamps are available to purchase now! However, there is currently a short Blog Hop you can participate in where one lucky person will win all 4 of the new sets! See you back here tomorrow for more TGF goodness!
 
Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: