Saturday, May 26, 2018

Make it Crafty: UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS!

Happy Saturday everyone! Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that there is still time to enter this month’s challenge which is: FLORA. You can link up your creations HERE. The challenge this time around is broad enough to give you extra room to experiment. You can color grass, trees, flowers, shrubs, anything you like that is flora. We can’t wait to see what you make!

I'm on a unicorn kick, so my next coloring adventure is called UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS. Isn't this scene wonderful, and so much fun?! I even colored grass to incorporate the FLORA Challenge. :)

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E51, E21, E11, E13 
Hair: C3, C7, C9 
Lips: RV09/Tongue: R22 
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59 
White: C00, C1, C2, C3, C5 
Rainbow Colors: R27, YR04, Y15, YG23, B23, V15 
Unicorn/Bow: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09 
Clouds: BV31, BV34, Colorless Blender 
Grass: YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67, G99 
Sky: B000 
Gold Marker 
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

I used some paper from a 12x12 Unicorn Paper Pad. To finish off the card I added a large bow, and rhinestone dots in the corners.


Be sure to check out all the new digis and chipboard recently released. There are a lot of AWESOME goodies in the Make it Crafty Store!! Please join the Make it Crafty Facebook Group and share your creations with us so we can ooooh and aaaah over your work. Have an awesome weekend my friends.

Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: