Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Greeting Farm Faith Release: HALLELUJAH!

Happy Monday everyone! We have a new Faith Stamp Release today at The Greeting Farm! I can't tell you how much I love these stamp sets! They are so versatile and can be used for Bible Journaling, cards, bookmarks, and scrapbook layouts or planners. This year, we are releasing one stamp set a month! And to top it all off, The Greeting Farm has a new, improved, and mobile-friendly Store!!
 
 
Today's set is called HALLELUJAH and it seriously might be my favorite set yet!! I think this new line of girls are soooooo adorable and as you can see they can be used for any celebratory card. I can see them on birthday cards and even upcoming graduation cards!! This set is seriously a MUST-HAVE!! I was so excited about this set that I made two cards for you. :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E51, E21, E11, E15
Hair: C2, C9, Black
Dress: R20, R22, R24, C2, C3, Colorless Blender
Echo Park Fashionista 6x6 Paper Pad
I Am Roses Flowers
MFT Stitched Scalloped Circle Frame
Ribbon and Pearls from my stash
 
 Copics:
Skin: E21, E11, E13, E15
Hair: C2, C5, C9, Black
Red: R24, R29, R39, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen
My Mind's Eye Yes PLEASE 6x6 Paper Pad
Ribbon and Pearls from my stash
 
Head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your HALLELUJAH set! You are going to LOVE it!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: