Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: HEY PRETTY KITTY

Happy Monday everyone! The Greeting Farm released 3 new stamps on the 15th featuring some cute, adorable puppies, kitties, and dinos! It's been so much fun seeing the awesome creations from the Design Team. I'm back today to showcase HEY PRETTY KITTY. This set is perfect for all of you cat lovers!!

 
For my card today, I used some cute digital papers from CreaDigitals Etsy Store called Kitty Pattern-black, gold and pink. I added some gold glitter stickles on the polkadot paper to accent the gold printed dots even more. Her dress also got glittered up. I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker on the black cardstock to add even more sparkle!
 
  Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E15
Hair: C2, C6, C9, Black
Cat: C2, C3, C5, C6
Fish: YR04, YR07, YR09, E09
Dress: R11, R20, R22, Gold Sharpie, Gold Stickles
 
The sentiment is part of the Hey Pretty Kitty set along with the paw prints. I LOVE when stamp sets include cute sentiments. It saves me time from searching through my stamps to find something that works. Since the stamps are clear, I was able to offset the word "You're" so it fit on the long tag cut-out from C.C. Designs Banners Accessories Metal Die. The scalloped circle was made using My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Scallop Frames.

 
This set is awesome! I had a lot of fun making this card and coloring these cuties! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the last stamp showcase featuring the adorable dinos.
Have a great Monday!
Rosie

No comments: