Tuesday, February 20, 2018

C.C. Designs: Adventure Prince

Happy Tuesday everyone! Did you snatch up some of the stamps and dies from the FEBRUARY RELEASE at C.C. Designs? It's so adorable! This release is magical, full of adventure and also features some Easter cuties. If you love them as much as I do and need all of them, you can purchase the entire Complete FEBRUARY Release at 20% OFF.
 
 
Have you joined the C.C. Designs Facebook Page? Head over and join because things are going to get lively this year with games and give-aways and member discounts!! But you have to be a part of the group to stay in the loop!
 
My card today features ADVENTURE PRINCE. The stamp sets from C.C. Designs are perfect for any project because they have the characters, accessories, and sentiments. I LOVE sets that have a little of everything! I colored him with Copic Markers.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E15
Hair: C2, C7, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: B24, B26, B28, B69
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Horse: E41, E42, E43
Sword: C2, C3, Gold Sharpie
 
The sword paper is a digital file called Fairytale Prince from Etsy. I used an MFT die for the scalloped circle around the prince. The cloud paper was in my stash.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see the awesome creations from my fellow DT Sisters.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: