Sunday, January 21, 2018

7 Kids Crafting Supply Store: The Greeting Farm This Week!

Happy Sunday everyone! Have you checked out the 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store lately? There is so much variety in the store now and new lines are being added regularly! Two of the things that makes 7 Kids stand out are their outstanding customer service and fast shipping. If you ever need anything or want something that you don't see, reach out to Kelly and she will help you!
Today, I'm featuring a new stamp set from The Greeting Farm line called THIS WEEK! I love this set and the little critters/monsters are adorable! I love adding them so they are peeking out from different areas on my projects! I cut the center out using C.C. Designs Diamond Metal Die.
I used papers from Echo Park Fashionista 6x6 Paper Pad. That awesome sentiment is from a Ranger Dylusions Stamp Set.
Don't forget about our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store!
Have a great Sunday!
Rosie

No comments: