Monday, November 20, 2017

Sweet Escape Digis: Winter's Beauty

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today with my Guest Designer Post for an awesome digi company called Sweet Escape Digis. She has a variety of different styles in her Etsy shop so head on over and grab a few to try out! I think you'll LOVE coloring them as much as I do!
 
This beautiful girl is called WINTER'S BEAUTY. She is perfect for all of those upcoming Christmas Cards. I colored her with Copic Markers, then cut the image out using a C.C. Designs die. Next, I added Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel around the edges of my oval and heated it over my toaster.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Eyes: E42, E43, E44
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Lips: RV04, RV19
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Green: YG23, YG17, YG67
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
 
I used some papers from an older Penny Black paper pad called Holiday Trimmings 6x6 Paper Pad. The stitched oval and scalloped oval were cut out using dies from C.C. Designs. The beautiful paper flowers are from I Am Roses.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the Sweet Escape Digi Shop to check out the awesome selection! I'll be back next Sunday with another Sweet Escape creation. :)
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: