Friday, September 22, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Holiday Wishes

Happy Friday everyone!! It's been a crazy, busy week. I can't tell you how glad I am that it's Friday, and hopefully an awesome start to a relaxing weekend. Today, I'm showcasing this cutie patootie penguin from The Greeting Farm's Holiday Wishes and its coordiating Die Cuts:

  

I think this penguin is adorable and it can be used not only for Christmas, but also for all those winter birthdays (mine included :)!

Copics:
Penguin: C1, C3, C5, C6, C7, C9, Colorless Blender
Hat/Scarf: BG11, BG13, BG72, BG75
Pom Pom: N0, C1, C3
 
I've been on a scene kick this week so I made another scene card. I used the snowflakes included in the stamps set to make my background. I just used Versamark Watermark Ink and then rubbed the paper with blue chalk. It's a fun technique and I've used it a lot today!
 
  
Now don't forget these amazing NEW stamps and coordination dies are in The Greeting Farm Store ready to be sent to a loving home!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: