Thursday, September 28, 2017

Scrap N' Dipity: Scribble Sally Be My Valentine

Happy Thursday my friends! Just one more day until the glorious weekend, thank goodness! Today, I'm sharing a card for one of the Sponsors at the Cards and Colour Facebook Group called Scrap N' Dipity! They have adorable digital images that are so much fun to color!! 

This card features a fabulous gal named Scribble Sally-Be My Valentine.....LOVE her! She is colored with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Glasses: BG13
Dress/Heart: R24, R27, R29, R39
Envelope: BG11, BG72, BG75
Shoes: C6, C7, Black

I used some cute papers from my stash for the background, sentiment and typewriter. The ribbon and black gems came from Walmart. I cut a heart paper drinking straw in half and added it behind my ribbon, and then finished it off with the red Spiral Stamens.

We hope you come join us for fun and inspiration on the Cards and Colour Facebook Group! It's an awesome group of supportive ladies, just having fun coloring!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: