Sunday, July 23, 2017

7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store: Impression Obsession Riding Pretty

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are having a relaxing weekend so far! Today, I'm sharing a watercolor card using the gorgeous Impression Obsession Riding Pretty Stamps. I LOVE this set!! It's so versatile and can be used for so many different occasions.
 

7 Kids Your Crafting Store has an awesome selection of Impression Obsession stamps and dies HERE. You are going to love this line!


To achieve this look, I first stamped my image and sentiment with Versamark, and then heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. I then watercolored the image using the awesome metallic ink pans from Prima Marketing Metallic Accents. I LOVE these! The colors are very vibrant, and add a really pretty shimmer to the image.


These are the gorgeous metallic colors in the set.

Here is my card put together. I used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die to cut out the image. To achieve the cloud background, I cut a piece of cardstock using a cloud border die, lined it up over my paper, and rubbed blue chalk along the edge. As you move the cardstock down, you shift it to the left or right and rub more chalk over it until you get your desired effect. The green bottom is Distress Oxide Ink.


Here's a flat view so you can see the shimmer of the gold embossing.


Don't forget about our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store! Please use products from the 7 Kids Store on your uploaded projects.

Have a great Sunday my friends!
Rosie

No comments: